Dashboard camera or a dash cam has become very popular over the last few years because of the numerous benefits it presents. In simple terms, a webcam is mounted on the dashboard of a car, and its job is to record images and sounds as you drive. The purpose of this type of camera is to record everything that happens in the car and on the road, and it can be used for a number of purposes.
Dash cams are widely used around the globe by regular drivers, police officers, taxi drivers, bus drivers, driving instructors and so on. One of the most important functions of these feature-rich cameras is that they can be coupled easily with different on-board technologies such as GPS devices and recorders.
Why You Need a Dashboard Camera in Your Car
Many people purchase a dashboard cam for security reasons. This is actually true because having a dashboard camera in your car when you are involved in a hit-and-run or an accident will give you a valuable advantage when you want to prove your case in the court of law.
Aside from that, having a dashboard cam is fun. You can record your road trip and watch it later on. More reasons to use a dashboard cam include:
- Prove your case when you are involved in an accident
- Report a road rage of aggressive drivers
- Protects you from insurance fraud
- Records your driving speed and route
- Monitors vehicle fleet and your employees
- Capture scenic routes
- Share fun events with your friends, family or the world. Who knows, you could be the next YouTube superstar?
In today’s review, we will be looking at Bymore Dash Cam Full HD 1080P Resolution. This is a modern time dash cam and in this review, we will be looking at its features, specifications, package details and more.
Check the current price on Amazon >>
Full HD 1080P Resolution-The Bymore dashboard camera has the ability to record Ultra high definition videos at 1920*1080p. It also captures a bright, clear and sharp image even when you are moving at high speed. The camera can prove an incident and prevent disputes with crystal clear videos and photos. It makes your life safer and easier
Superior night vision-This camera is designed with the ability to ensure maximum intake of light and capture clear images/record videos even at night. It also comes with high-tech SONY sensors and its infrared optical filter that plays a key role in ensuring high resolution captured with magnificent color balance for guarding the day and night. Its 170° wide-angle capture every detail on the road.
Powerful functions-The Bymore dash cam switches on and off with your car engine, features motion detection, night vision, loop recording, parking monitor, WDR, time stamp, helping to guard your car when driving and parking. The built-in WiFi and App allows you to share crucial footages to your phone via the app giving you a safe and wonderful driving experience. Its 3″ screen gives you a better view when browsing through your files on the dash cam
Wide dynamic range-This allows the camera to operate optimally in low light conditions, automatically adjusting the exposure of the camera to have the best light exposure to create balanced footage and images. It gives you details capturing and perfect night-time recording
Loop recording and G-sensor-The camera’s loop recording system records video on 3/5/10 min clips, and when your card is full, the earliest clip will be covered with the latest one. The G-sensor records and locks any hit-and-run incident to memory. When the camera is in parking mode, it will record everything after you have left, thus safeguarding your card.
◊ Click here to buy the product on Amazon
- Installation is quick and simple
- Speed monitoring and GPS for location
- Wide Dynamic Range helps to capture brilliant light exposure between objects
- The G-sensor makes it possible to auto-loc the video being recorded during a collision incident
- 3″ High Definition LCD, 16:9 LCD
- Comes with built-in WiFi and App
The camera has an operating temperature of 14°F to 140°F. It is recommended that you remove the camera from your windshield when parking the car in direct sunlight
Lenses are 170° ultra High Definition wide angle
Equipped with a speaker and microphone for audio recording
Dater time mark support
It supports memory card up to 32GB Class 6. It is however recommended that you use Samsung/Kingston/SanDisk card. Don’t use fake memory card on this dashboard cam
- 1 Dashboard camera
- 1 car charger
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 user manual
- 2 suction cups
- 5 cable ties
- Quick and simple to install
- Records crystal clear day and night pictures/videos
- Easy to use
- Large screen to give you a better view of your files
- Performs optimally even in low light conditions
- Captures clear pictures even when you are driving at high speed
- Comes with built-in WiFi and App that allows you to send the video files to your smartphone
- G-sensor gives the camera the ability to auto-lock the video being recorded in the event of a collision
- Slightly expensive
- The footages captured can be used against you
Bymore Dash Cam Full HD 1080P Resolution produces high-quality images/videos whether its day or night. With it’s in build WiFi and App, you can easily send the pictures or videos to your phone. In case of a hit and run, you will have every detail covered in crystal clear images and video to prove your case. Although the dash camera is a bit expensive, it is certainly worth the price.